tDCS for healthcare professionals
About medical use for individuals
PlatoWork is not a medical treatment in itself, and therefore we do not offer or encourage unsupervised medical usage of the PlatoWork headset. If you are interested in using PlatoWork for medical purposes as an individual, please ask your healthcare provider to reach out to us.
PlatoWork for Healthcare Professionals
The PlatoWork tDCS headset is relevant for clinics and clinicians who want to include advanced TES as a continuous offering for their clients. When implementing PlatoWork in your clinic you receive:
- The PlatoWork tDCS headset (Class I medical device)
- Admission to the PlatoScience TES Certification
- Reports to remotely monitor compliance for your clients
- Access to treatment protocols including: Depression, cravings/addiction, pain (Neuropathic pain/Fibromyalgia/Migraine), Schizophrenia (reduce auditory hallucinations), cognitive deficits in Parkinson's disease
- Quarterly seminars with PlatoScience professionals and a community of other clinicians
- Technical assistance and support
PlatoWork is relevant to any clinic looking to include advanced TES on a larger scale as a continuous offering for their clients.
Every medical-grade sponge included with the PlatoWork headset is tested to ensure longevity over 100 sessions, provided they are treated correctly. If replacements are required, they can be ordered here.